Join us to stomp, wine and dine on Oct. 8th
Wine Club members are invited to celebrate harvest with the Grgich and Hills families by stomping grapes and joining us for a lobster feast!
You’ll sip Chardonnay and enjoy hors d’oeuvres while you stomp grapes on the lawn bordered by our Rutherford Vineyard, adjacent to the winery. Next, you’ll crack lobster paired with more wonderful Grgich Hills wines while you drink in the view of our Rutherford Vineyard as the sun sets over the Mayacamas Mountains. We will finish the evening with dessert and music under the stars.
- Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Grgich Hills Estate
- 6:00pm to 10pm
- Price: $140 per person/ $1,250 for a table of 10. Use code STOMP1610 to receive discount for 10.
- Each guest will have the opportunity to stomp grapes and create a commemorative t-shirt with their footprints.
- Dress is casual: just come ready to crush grapes with your feet!
- Reservations required: click here.
- Not yet a wine club member? Find out more here!
Please note: this event is not appropriate for children.